Monday, December 15, 2014

#MTVSESSIONSBAP \^^/

What a timing to type about this ~~ well for starters ~~ EXAMS ARE OVER \^^/ ~~ How awesome is that !!! ~~ Holidays ~~ Holidays ^^ ~~ YEAH!! ~~ so im planning to clear as many blog post as possible ~~ if it is possible haha

On a fine day which was September 11 2014 ~~ was as of now ~~ one of the finest memory I have of them ~~ the first time that i met them & him ~~ face to face ~~ I never thought i would be able to have such a chance though ~~ how often do you get to a chance like this ㅠㅠ ~~ even more so of the situation now ~~ And really thanks to eehui's friend amelia for this chance ~~ if not ㅠㅠ ~~ really thank you

So MTV ~~ as usual ~~ they dont do tickets sales >.< ~~ that was my first concern when they first announce the news ~~ it would be some contest usually that is either by a popularity contest or by pure luck ~~ which is just demoralizing cause what are the chances that I will get tickets ~~ cause it is usually not by luck ~~ >.< Look at me at not winning the hi-five passes or autograph passes or meet &  greet passes .-. ~~ and the list goes on and on ...

So the first stage of get ticketing was by a question on why do you want to meet B.A.P ~~ and i think it is done by lucky draw and they dont really read the answers ~~ and then there was the RWS one where they ask what is ur fav B.A.P song and which friend and why you want to bring them ~~ and .... haiz ... i didnt win both ㅠㅠ ~~ even though i know the odds are not that high ~~ it was still upsetting ~~

And then ~~ you know what ~~ MTV held another contest ~~ a dance contest .-. ~~~ let me repeat this ~~ A dance contest .-. ~~ and you know what the funny thing ~~ Eehui actually said this before all the contest started ~~ she said that to win a popularity contest we can dress up like stitch and tigger and dance .___. ~~ wow ~~ haiz ~~ and... so we did it ~~ we ... both... yes... us both ~~ did the dance contest ~~ and we danced .-. ~~ and just leave it as it was a stupid and embarrassing yet fun memory /.\

feat. Shishi & Tats

On that day itself ~~ I went down after theatre class ~~ then we waiting to collect tixs and wait for a staff to bring us in for the meet & greet ~~ I wasn't very nervous ~~ i didnt know why ~~ but i do indeed was very excited ~~ and eehui made mickey mouse ears hairband for me hehe (gomawo) ~~ so i wore it to meet them ^^

After a while ~ the person brought us in ~~ and there they were ~~ the 6 of them O-O ~~ wow ~~ then i was getting a bit nervous ~~ So I went up ~~ and I stood next to Bbang ~~ to be honest I think i didn't really had a good look at the rest of the 5 members ~~ /.\ ~~ the first thing i did was to look at him ~~ and the 1st thought in my mind was 'Wow, his eye makeup is a bit thick 0.0' ~~ the other girl in front of me was freaking out and the first thing i thought of was makeup .-. ~~ my brain ... ~~ then following my brain ~~ my subconscious decided to speak .-. ~~ I was not prepared for it ~~ i totally did not think of anything to say ~~ but i would like to thank my subconscious for talking to him because ㅠㅠ ~~ I'm glad I talked to him ~~ and if i never rmb wrongly the convo was

Me: 용국 오빠, 안녕하세요. 
BYG: Hey! *Long pause ~ How chu doing?
Me: Fine. How about you?
BYG: Yeah ~ Good. 

I totally did not expect the convo .... and just wow ~~ haha ~~ it was a really good memory ~~ and i managed to shake his hand before the guard pushed me away >:( ~~ but still wow ~~ I still cannot believe it that i actually spoke to him~~

But i was a bit upset that i did not really felt anything when i meet him ~~ I was like one chill dude ~~ like compared to the other girl ~~ I was super chill ~~ I thought i would feel something when i meet him ~~ But i'm happy ~~ cause I'm smiling thinking about it haha /.\ ~~ maybe my brain is just .-.

Pretty tickets ^^

And the studio was pretty damm cool ~~ with the camera and the sound console system behind ~~ it was pretty awesome ~~ I have never attended any live recording for music programme so it was pretty cool for me to see the studio haha ^^ ~~ and the MTV VJs came out ~~ and i recognize the guy ~~ it was alan!! ~~ haha ~~ he was pretty good looking and like I managed to get a high five from him cause i called out his name and i guess not many people there knew who he was ~~

~ VJs ~

Then BAP came out and like it was madness ~~ the whole atmosphere was so so good ~~ they were doing their thing and we were enjoying them doing their thing ~~ It was pretty fun ~~ I had a really good time ^^ ~~ although for the Q&A I couldn't really hear what there were saying though ~~ but overall it was really really fun and really really awesome to be able to see them perform like that ^^ 

♥♥♥

After that, Eehui fetched me to the airport ~~~ because ~~~ I have to fetch dennis later haha ~~ and also you know to try if we could see them at the airport if they were gonna go back on that day itself ~~ but no ~~ we did not meet them and they did not go back on the day itself ~~ But still I was really glad that I had a chance to go for this event ㅠㅠ ~~ and seeing the situation ~~ this was the last event that I could see them before their lawsuits ~~ so i am really really grateful ㅠㅠ ~~ I took photos though ~~ using my phone~~ and i took burst shots ~~ and I realize that they actually look like videos when i combine them together ~~ So i managed to do Gifs for the two oppas haha ^^

Bbang Oppa 

Channie Oppa

After a while ~~ they showed the episode on TV ~~ It was pretty cool but they cut out the Q&A part and i guess it could be that because the studio was too noisy and they had a hard time doing audio ~~ and you know what else ~~ The camera crew flimed us doing reaction and i saw myself on tv O-O ~~ OMG ~~ like not even me in the crowd kinda shot ~~ It was just a me shot ~~ but i covered half of my face with the slogan and like it was less than a second haha ~~ but still i was shocked to see myself on TV O.o ~~

And also ~~ since i had photos ~~ why not put them on my blog ~~ I guess no one will take them anyway so i did not edit nor did i put watermark haha ~~ It's just for me and the few people that would be reading my blog ~~ So presenting to you ~~ Best Absolute Perfect ^^/ ♥

Yongguk ♥

Himchan ♥

Daehyun ♥

Youngjae ♥

Jongup ♥

Zelo ♥

My photos are not very pretty ~~ but they are for me to look at ~~ haha so it's okay ~~~ and I am far for being a decent photographer and photo editor haha ~~ and now for gifs


Maknaes VS Hyungs
ㅋㅋㅋ

And also goodbye gifs ~~ 

*bow

*Wave

That's it ~~ I can't really remember much ~~ cause as usual ~~ this was in September and i am typing this only now ~~ But i am really happy that i got a chance like this ~~ I hope the best for them cause like i said ~~ I want them to be doing this because they themselves genuinely want to do this and this is a happy thing for them to do ~~ and as much as that is what i want for them ~~ as a fan ~~ my heart stills you know ~~ ㅠㅠ ~~ yeah ~~ but as much as all the memories and things that came along with them ~~ I am really glad that I had a chance to get to know them through their music and their performance ~~ and i did not regret supporting this group ~~ This group gave me a very very unexpected and yet incredible experience ~~ so 고마워요하고 사랑해요 비에이피 ^^

#ForeverwithBAP 

XOXO, Hugs and Kisses

^^/♥

2 comments:

LSuetL said...

D A E H Y U N AHH ~ ~ ~ !!

*Waves*

COME TO NOONA ~

sam said...

my heart still you know.. hahha yes we know:D